Friday, November 27, 2009

family, fixins' and fun,fun,fun

What a grand time!
Family gathered around and we enjoyed a good ole' midwestern Thanksgiving with all the fixins'.

My cousin was able to come to the gathering...her husband is in army training right now so it was just her and her cute little baby girl...Adorable!!!

Family gatherings just aren't complete without a little card game...

The proud winners display the winning hand...alright, so it isn't really the winning hand...but they are the proud winners!!

It was fun to have a new member of the family there.
M really was good the whole time. She just didn't enjoy her new headband very much. N, however, thoroughly enjoyed it.


Can't believe I got this shot...aren't they fun?

I also can't believe that this is Eric and my second holiday season to celebrate together. What a wonderful man I am married to. It has been an incredible year and a half.

I can't wait to celebrate many more seasons with him!!!

No comments: