Thursday, December 17, 2009

two down one more to go...

Eric and I had great time with the family this last week.


We celebrated another early Christmas... this time with my entire family...




So far we have had two Christmases and one more to go! I LOVE Christmas!


We are sending out our FIRST ever Christmas card. Any guesses as to which picture we are using for our Christmas card?





We went to C of O and took some formal pictures...well, as formal as our family is... it was fun...


okay...confession time... so at the time it wasn't a whole lot of fun because I was having problems with my camera,

...But after many tears, torment, and two hours of trying times, things turned out okay for the most part.

(was that an exaggeration...you bet, but for the sake of my 'triple t' phrase it had to be done)


I can no longer say "here are 'the nephews'", since there is a niece in the group now... they did a great job staying happy most of the time...they were real troopers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Sarah! I love how in the last one, Eli & Cy seem to be trying to pull off the same expression! Glad you had fun times.