Thursday, February 24, 2011

gems from gemma

mama and i just got home from our trip to visit my very newest cousin sydney jade and my aunt jenni. mommy told me that sydney was just as little as i was when i was born....i don't know if i believe her though.......she feeds me so well i can't remember really being that light.





sydney and i took a nap together, we wanted to have some bathtime too, but mama and aunt jenni got too distracted talking and making us new headbands to give us baths. o well, maybe next time.



we did get to go to sydney's doctor appointment with her and then we all went shopping together. i can't wait till sydney and i can run around and play together.



the night before we left we all watched murder, she wrote. mommy gave me the best seat in the house. i am trying to learn how to sit up....mama says since i haven't rolled over yet, i better get with it and sit up instead. i am working hard though. i have almost rolled from my back to my stomach several times. mom is trying to get it on video, but i am going to trick her one of these days and get her without her video camera. =)
i did sit up by myself for a little while. mommy took a picture with her phone and sent it to daddy since he was back in branson.


i had so much fun....but all that chattering with my cousin wore me out.


No comments: