Thursday, March 31, 2011

mounds... and i don't mean the chocolate and coconut kind

we take the term 'mounds of laundry' quite literally around here these days. okay so maybe it isn't just 'these days'. but the mounds just seem bigger than they usually do these last few weeks.

i could make alot of excuses as to why the laundry is piled so high.


excuses like:

i was planning a baby shower for my precious new niece or

i have been busy trying to organize a ladies tea for the women at our church

but of course i would never make excuses for my lack of motivation

or i could always attribute the fact that i have mountains of laundry to the fact that

i had to get a newsletter out for my church this week so i just put the laundry aside.

or i could of course say it is because eric and i have been trying to find a new house and if any one has ever bought a house they know how much time and effort it takes to find just the right one at just the right price. but i would never blame my laziness on those things

and maybe, just maybe it could be because I H.A.T.E. doing laundry!!!!

let me just vent for one second here...

i will sort. wash. dry. and lay neatly in the basket...

but i entirely dislike and completely despise folding and putting away the clothes!!!

(shew...thanks for letting me get that off my chest)


anyway...i had better get off of here, laundry is waiting.

(and we are running out of clean clothes...you think i am kidding...)

No comments: