Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring Garden

So I have finally done it. I have planted my very first garden.
Believe me it was cheap too, I went to Target and searched at the dollar spot. This is what I ended up buying:
Basil.
Chives.
Parsley.
Wildflowers.
Tomatoes.
Peppers. (I gave these away though...)
I planted them at just the right time. We have gotten about three days of rain and expected to get about three more days. Yesterday I went to have a peek at the growth of my garden and guess what!!!!? They are actually growing. The basil and chives are looking really good and the wildflowers, well they are a little bit behind, but they are coming up a little as well. I still don't see any parsley, but Iam waiting. I can't wait to tell you all when I get to use it in my cooking and when I have picked my first tomato. Anyone want to join me in making some spaghetti with my homegrown spices. I will let you all know how it turns out...if it does =)

No comments: