Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LOVE IT!!!

One of the most exciting things happened to me this weekend!


I GOT A NEW PIANO!!
(okay so when I say I, I really mean we, but I would like to claim it all for myself. I like being able to say that I have my own piano. )
Last week my dad and a few men from church went down to GA, where Eric's family lives, to play in a golf tournament.
It was the perfect oppurtunity for Eric's parents to give us this huge surprise that they got for us.
Eric knew that we were going to get it, but I had no idea. (are you shocked that I didn't know, I must admit that I am surprised that I was surprised. Not that Eric is bad at keeping secrets, I just tend to find out things that I'm not supposed to) anyway...my dad and this group of guys from the church were going to take the church van down to GA, so they figured they could just load the piano in the back of the van and cart it to its new home in our little trailor.
I must say it does fit beautifully!!
Thanks so much Dad and Mom, we/I love it!!!

It is actually an electric piano, but it plays just like a piano and sounds just like one. But it's better than a piano. because it doesn't weigh nearly as much.
Sorry...I will try to keep the rest of this post G rated...I just had to show you the aspiring piano player/singer.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks beautiful!
I was wondering, when you said you got a piano, where you would put it! But it does fit!

jill said...

Looks like you are both enjoying it. I am so glad!! Hugs, Mom