Wednesday, October 21, 2009

what's that smell

These are the ingredients to my latest concoction...can anyone guess what I would be using this for.

Let me give you a few hints:

>It wasn't our supper
>It supposedly works as an odor eliminator
>It only partially works
>It takes the place of the supposed antidote, tomato juice


If you haven't guessed by now, I will tell you just what it is for...
Our lovely dog, Jack, who has a tendency to get everything that a dog could get, from parvo to fleas... got sprayed by a skunk two nights ago.
We have given him several baths and now he only smells sort of like skunk.
Thankfully he is an outside dog so the breeze can sweep all the nasty smell away...eventually!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Sorry about Jack...hope the smell goes away soon!