Tuesday, February 9, 2010

GO COLTS!

Did you know that 85% of America was rooting for the Colts during the Super Bowl this year?

Okay... So that is a completely, totally fictional thought. I have no idea how many people were cheering for the Colts during the Super Bowl...and do I care...well, not really.

All I really cared about was making more snow pops with Colt colors (blue and white) because they are a lot prettier than gold and black.


Eric and I actually went to friends house for the Super Bowl this year...they were rooting for the Colts so we thought we might as well cheer for them as well. And this is how we celebrated the night, by making blue and white snow pops. And...even though the Colts lost we still enjoyed these yummy treats...


I am really getting into these snow pop things, I wonder what I can make them for next... Valentine's Day?

No comments: