Thursday, August 19, 2010

26 week update


another update on my pregnancy so far... i knew you were all waiting impatiently... wanted to post it before i had any more complaints.

*so week 26 is here and i have officially gained another two pounds bringing the total to 9 pounds since i first found out i was pregnant!

*still having heartburn and still hoping that means this little girl will have lots of hair. and if she doesn't, well, i will love her sweet self anyway.

*as i said before, i have started calling her a specific name. well kind of. the name just sort of pops into my head when i think of her, but then i start thinking of the other three names and i change my mind.

*the doc said my amniotic fluid might be a little low, but he wasn't concerned or worried about it. so i guess that means i shouldn't be.

can't think of anything more that i need to update. things on the belly front are still pretty quiet. but always gets exciting when i get another cute outfit for her. she will probably have more clothes than me pretty soon. o well, i love it!!!

3 comments:

Tessa's Mommy said...

You look so cute!!!

The Haskell Family said...

Yay! A real belly! Yippee! I can already tell my new little niece is adorable!

Julie Boston said...

Wow, a hole 9 pounds lol. I bet you guys are so excited...but you won't possibly know until it arrives how much!