Sunday, August 1, 2010

colorado blowout

don't worry about the title, although there was one blowout on the trip, i am merely referring to the amount of pictures that you are about to see. considering how many i took i narrowed them down considerably...aren't i considerate.

(i wonder how many times it is considered appropriate to use various forms of the word considerate in one sentence)
too many words and descriptions...well that would take me years to make this blog post. so i hope you don't mind just pictures. if you do, well i am terribly sorry, and you had better stop right now. but, after seeing those adorable faces how can you stop?!





3 comments:

Gwen T said...

That's not too many pictures! That was great! It looks like y'all had a wonderful time :) (I'm trying to get used to Texan slang...)

Donna said...

Great pics...thanks for sharing. Anneke sent me the link. You do a terrific job. Looked like you had a lot of fun. Love and hugs, Donna H.

Julie Boston said...

Ok can you tell me what kind of camera, specifically you have? lol I'm saving up for a really nice camera of my own and your camera takes really really nice pictures (of course you're talented also!)...makes me jealous when I look at them.