Thursday, January 6, 2011

gems from gemma



uncle izaak, aunt anneke and my virginia beach cousins gave me a Jesus storybook bible for christmas this year. every night either my mommy or daddy read to me from it. we started at the very beginning and are reading through the entire Bible.
i love it when my mommy and daddy read to me. last night it was my daddy's turn to read. he read to me about moses and the burning bush...wow, what a story... i think that it is my favorite story so far. i sat there and listened really quietly, well, most of the time i sat there quietly, but i wanted to stop in the middle of it so mommy could feed me.
mommy and i prayed together this morning because i have to go to the doctor this afternoon and get some shots. i am a little nervous, but mommy said she would stay right there in the office with me and it wouldn't take too long.
shew. all this typing has taken all my energy. i am going to go take a nap so i can be ready to meet aunt adrian and my branson cousins at the library later this afternoon.
gemma jaye

No comments: