Wednesday, January 19, 2011

gems from gemma

mommy and i had so much fun in kansas city with uncle tim and aunt jenni.


after getting 9 hours of sleep, mommy and i left bright and early tuesday morning.
when we got there i got to go see some pictures of my new cousin. i am so excited for her to come out and play with me...it is only going to be a few more weeks and then i won't be the youngest cousin anymore. i can hardly wait to have another little girl cousin to play with.

it was fun to look at her on the funny computer screen, mommy told me that they could see lots of hair on her head just like me. maybe mommy will let me buy her a few headbands so we can wear them together!
my aunt jenni sewed a new little wrap so she can wear her baby around, she let me try it out. i liked it alot and could have stayed there all day, except i had to get out so mommy could give me a bath.
that is my favorite part of the whole trip...i love getting baths. aunt jenni took lots of pictures while i was taking a bath. i tried to smile for her the whole time, except when they took me out of the tub... i wasn't very happy then. they just don't understand that i would rather stay in the nice warm water instead of getting out and being cold.
but uncle tim came home and held me for a while and that made me feel better. he sure is funny. he made some pretty funny faces and made me want to laugh out loud...the only problem is i don't quite know how to laugh out loud yet, so i just gave him the biggest smile that i know how.



i can't wait to go back up and visit them when aunt jenni has her baby!!!
we are going to have so much fun together

No comments: