Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Know I've Said This Before...

I HAVE AN AMAZING HUSBAND.
Just wanted everyone to know what an amazing man I am married to. He is always doing little things to show me that he loves me.

Remember the newspaper cut out that said "I love you".
Well, the other morning he said that he would make me my coffee. Of course, how could I resist such an offer. He then proceeds to make the coffee, but before pushing the start button he asks me, "Is this enough coffee grounds?" I thought, "Hmmm...He has made my coffee before and has never asked me that," I look into the coffee filter and to my surprise there is a short message from my hubby to me. "I Love You!"

Then, a few short mornings later I opened up our cabinet door to get a cereal bowl and when I looked inside there was the shape of an "I" made out of Cheerios. Being the observant one that I am I decided to look into the next cereal bowl. Yep, a "heart" shape was in the second bowl. And yes, as you have probably already guessed I took out the third cereal bowl and there was a "U".

He really does love me!. Thanks baby.

No comments: