Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wonder Why?

Have you ever had those times when you just don't understand what God is doing? Sometimes things just don't make sense. Why would God allow me to go through this situation? Why does it seem that when one bad thing happens another and another just pile up right on top of them?

That's when Psalm 66:10 comes to mind..."For You, O God, tested us; You refined us like silver."
God knows just what He is doing. He will test us and try us and when we are brought through the fire we will be like pure silver. A vessel to be used by God for His purpose.

Allow me to be completely broken so that You can build me back up into a beautiful vessel crafted by the Master Himself!
..."For I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments: