Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wordless? I Don't Think So


So...many people say that a picture is worth a thousand words. That may be the case a majority of the time, but in some cases a picture only peaks ones curiosity and leaves them at a loss for words. I cannot leave these next pictures wordless...

Ryan, my brother, had a birthday and his wonderful wife, Adrian, planned a special birthday celebration for him. It was a murder mystery party. Everyone had a different character to dress up as and we had to come and play our part throughout the evening. It was definitely an evening with lots of laughs and fun.

The best part was seeing what everyone dressed up like. If you can't tell, Eric was an Indian (with a great accent, by the way) and I was supposed to be someone called, "the Black Knight." This was my version.

No comments: