Friday, August 21, 2009

Bee Discount

What a beautiful day it is here in town. Lovely weather and the perfect afternoon to get taken out for lunch.
This afternoon that very thing happened. My parents took me out for lunch, just because.
The old downtown here is so fun. It you have never been, you should. Just taking a walk down the sidewalk and looking into all the stores is a pleasure and it is reminescent of the good ole' days.
So anyway, we went downtown and ate lunch at a cute cafe'.
The cafe' where we ate used to be my dad's very favorite place to take us kids when mom was out of town.
The same ladies work there now as did years ago.
As we left the cafe' we recalled a woman from our church worked at one of the little shops. It is a quaint store. Tons of little trinkets that one can look through and bring home to show off some touristy things that they purchased.
As you can observe, mom and I had a blast looking at all the fun things.

I also found some fun rings. I was thinking about using this ring and substituting it for my lost engagement ring...what do you think. I value your opnion. If the answer is yes, I can go back and buy it for only $.99.

Great Deal and Great Day!!!

3 comments:

jill said...

The ring is so perfect for you Sarah! Also I love your new couch. My kids are definitely moving up in the world!!

Tessa's Mommy said...

I love it!!! It has character!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice couch! And definitely go back for the ring!!!!